Baskets will start shipping April 27th ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER WILL BE SOLD
Thank you from the bottom of our heart for donating to this great fundraiser
Better together CWV mission is: The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the world and challenged Charleston to new levels. During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, Better Together CWV is committed to putting people first by providing the support necessary to ensure our unemployed service workers and/or service workers subjected to reduced earnings due to decreased hours to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances COVID-19 has presented.
40% of your purchase will go to Better Together CWV, the other 60% goes toward goods, shipping, and supplies. NO PROFIT WILL BE MADE ON THESE BASKETS
When you purchase a basket, you may gift it to someone you know or we will donate it to a healthcare workers on the front lines. Please put the address and name of the person you are buying it for & any note you want to leave in the comment section at check out.
All baskets will come with a thank you card!!